DEALERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The agreement between SAR Incorporation and the Authorized Dealers shall come into force from the date of signing of this proposal form and shall continue until determined by either Party in writing or for 5 Years, Whichever is earlier.
- Type of Seller:
- The Dealership may be given to the firm or company or an individual who has a well-established business in the same or a related field or willing to work and who has agreed upon all the terms and conditions lay by SAR INCORPORATION within this document.
- Dealers will be appointed through a letter of appointment signed by the Owner or equivalent authority on behalf of the Company. Dealer’s appointment certificate is issued only after his fulfilling all terms & conditions of Dealership Agreement. The appointment letter should be prominently exhibited at each sale point.
- The Dealers may not sell a similar product of another make or brand that may be similar to the products manufactured by SAR Incorporation, or even if it is so, he may inform SAR INCORPORATION about the same.
- The Dealers will not modify the product in any way or manner or make alterations to the product in any manner. He should sell the product as it is manufactured & in same condition as it is received by him from SAR Incorporation.
- The Dealers may sell product that are manufactured by SAR Incorporation If the Dealers is not interested in selling any particular product in his territory, SAR Incorporation Has full rights to give that particular product to another Dealer who may operate in the same territory or an overlapping territory.
- The Authorized Dealer shall place all the orders for the Company at it’s Reg. Office at A-403, Mahalaxmi Apartment, Opp. Kashi Nagar, Bhayender (East), Thane-401105, Maharashtra, Bharat or through mail.
- The Dealers will not under any circumstances sell the product at a price more than the M.R.P.printed on the carton or pricelist, unless he receives a written intimation for the same.
- The M.R.P. is inclusive of all taxes.
- The Dealer / Distributor will submit the sales report every 30 days to SAR Incorporation.
- In the event of any dispute arising between the Dealers and any customer regarding the purchase of company's products, regarding manufacturing defects, the Dealers shall inform SAR Incorporation. Immediately, who will advise the Dealers the appropriate action which has to be taken by him in the matter.
- Each order will be processed only after receiving a purchase order by Online or email or post/courier.
- The Dealers may export to any country any of the products manufactured by SAR Incorporation by informing us.
- The dealer or distributor will not sell any other product not manufactured by SAR Incorporation as a product of SAR Incorporation.
- The dealer/distributor will under no circumstances, unless possessing written permission from SAR Incorporation sell or distribute or promote the products outside his welldefined territory.
- In-case if Dealers is participating in a Government or non government tender, he should inform SAR INCORPORATION about the participation to avoid conflicting rated for the same products which may be quoted by other Dealers or even SAR Incorporation.
- Dealers may appoint with prior information and permission from SAR Incorporation as many sub dealers as he may wish, within the territory limits assigned to him.
- Dealers may also appoint any marketing team or person for promotion of the products.
- The Dealers has full rights to decide upon the commission that he may wish to pass on to the sub
dealer appointed under him.
- Any paid Advertisement / Publicity stunt / Marketing / Exhibitions / Road Shows / Hoarding
advertisements / News Paper Advertisements / Radio / Print Media or any means of reaching to the
public for Publicity or sale of the products manufactured or related to SAR Incorporation may be done with prior consent and permission of SAR Incorporation.A written proposal of the planned publicity or activity or advertisement may be prepared and sent to SAR INCORPORATION. Company has the full
right to turn down the publicity proposal if SAR INCORPORATION feels it is unjustified.
- The Dealers will not use the company logo on his company invoices or visiting cards or letterhead
or any other material, unless he has a written approval from SAR INCORPORATION.
- The Dealership will be renewed after every year at a nominal cost of Rs. 999/- only.
- SAR Incorporation will; review every month, or quarterly, the sales done by the
Dealers and even at the financial year end.
- SAR Incorporation will have full rights to terminate the Dealership rights of an individual or a company if it finds any sort of inconsistency, or discrepancies or shortcomings at the Dealers end for which he has not or is not willing to take the necessary steps to eliminate the discrepancies.
- If Dealers at any time wishes to terminate their rights of Dealership, he may do so, with a written letter with a 60 days’ advance notice.
- SAR Incorporation also has full rights to reject an application for dealership/distributorship.
- SAR Incorporation has full rights to terminate the Dealership without prior notice in case of severe breach of terms and conditions.
- The Dealers will not keep as mortgage any of the products manufactured by SAR Incorporation against any bank loan or whatsoever.
- The product prices will be same throughout INDIA for all the Dealers.
- The Dealers will bear Octroi charges that may incur in the process of transportation, if any.
- The product will be shipped/ transported normally in a period of 3-4 working days and 15 working
days in extreme cases. The delivery period may vary depending upon the quantum of the product &
location of distributor.
- SAR Incorporation will not be responsible for delivery delays caused due to calamities, natural or manmade disasters or strikes.
- The goods once sold by SAR Incorporation to the Dealers will not be under any condition exchanged for cash or cheque.
- If a problem arises in the normal functioning of a product due to any manufacturing defect, the product will be replaced if it is within the warranty period. The warranty period for the product will be predefined and will be different for different products. If it is not feasible to transport the product back to the manufacturer, the defective part may be sent over to the Dealers. The technician will have to do the replacement of the faulty piece.
- The company SAR Incorporation will pay for the one way transportation charges at actual of the faulty goods or for the transportation of the spares or spare parts.
- Technical support will be available on phone and email on working days, Monday – Saturday
11.30am to 6:30pm.
- The Dealers under no circumstances will modify or repair or make changes in a faulty product, other than the repair procedures mentioned by SAR Incorporation.
- If the product is received by the Dealers in damaged condition, he should intimate SAR Incorporation about the same within 72 hours of receipt of the goods.
- The Dealers may make payments either by online transfer, cash deposit, cheque or electronic transfer or what so ever method which may be agreeable by both the parties.
- SAR Incorporation will not accept or involve any third party cash/cheque recoveries.
- The distributor/dealer will be responsible for cheque/cash recoveries from their respective parties.
- SAR Incorporation shall not be responsible for any damage to the products after delivery to the Dealers on account of inclement weather, poor management, bad storage, defective transit /handling etc. on the part of the Dealers.
- SAR Incorporation reserves right to amend or change terms and conditions of Dealership appointment as when required and the same will be binding upon the Dealer.
- SAR Incorporation shall not be responsible for any loss or damage due to any natural or manmade disaster like riots, floods, explosion, breakdown of plant, extraordinary severe weather condition, civil commodities etc.
- For Dealership: A Person/ company have to pay Dealership charges that is non-refundable at any
circumstances. Then we will provide a certificate for Dealership of the company. No MOQ is applicable for authorized Dealers.
- Mode of Payment for Dealers: First Six Months is full payment in Advance. After 60 day we will evaluate progress of dealer and based on report we will decide eligibility of dealer in respect of credit limit and credit period.
- All the above terms & conditions are valid & come into effect from the date of signing of this
- Warranty Terms & Conditions: The warranty will stand valid for defect s or malfunction arising due to the following:
- Manufacturing defect
- Design defect in the circuit acknowledged by the manufacturer & not due to anyof the below mentioned reasons :
- Damage due to physical abuse like miss handling, improper mounting, rough use.
- Damage due to use of improper electrical connections, improper load, improper voltage other than that specified.
- Damage due to external factors like heat, moisture, water, environmental climatic changes like excess heat or extreme low temperatures.
- Damage due to natural or manmade disasters.
- Warranty will mean repair or replacement of defective part (s) or component(s) which may
be causing malfunctioning in the product. Warranty will not cover complete replacement of
the product, unless the product is certified as completely non-functional by the
- You are requested send acceptance of above terms and conditions along with payment details of
- After receipt of acceptance along with clear payment we will forward you following within 10 working days:
- Letter of appointment of Dealers on SAR Incorporation Letter head.
- Certificate of Dealership.
- Copy of Product List with MRP and Dealers price with validity period.